The Broken Kingdoms read-along came to an end on Monday, and on 10 February we’ll start with the final book in N.K. Jemisin’s Inheritance Trilogy, The Kingdom of Gods. The read-along will be hosted by myself, Susan from Dab of Darkness, Grace from Books Without Any Pictures, and a newcomer – Gabriella from Book Bound.
There’s still room for one more host (you can take either one of my dates) so if you’re interested just let me know in the comments or email me at violininavoid[at]gmail[dot]com. Being a host is simple – it just means coming up with the discussion questions for that section, and providing links to other bloggers’ posts on yours.
You can also contact me if you want to blog along, join the discussion or just lurk, and I’ll add you to the email list to get the questions on the weekend before the blog posts go up.
Here is the schedule:
The Kingdom of Gods – 575 pages
– Week 1 Prologue – Chapter 4 (104 pages) Feb. 10th Dab of Darkness
– Week 2 Chapters 5-10 (115 pages) Feb. 17th Violin in a Void
– Week 3 Chapters 11-13 (119 pages) Feb. 24th Books Without Any Pictures
– Week 4 Chapters 14-17 (117 pages) March 3rd Book Bound
– Week 5 Chapter 18 – END (116 pages) March 10th Violin in a Void
Hope to see you there!